Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blogging re~born!

Here you go! I started a blog 4 years ago. & guess what, I never give a damn to blogging after that. & hell ya, I can't recall either what is the blog's name nor where should I be retrieving it :)

Today, Sunday. And I am supposed to sleep till the wee afternoon :D but I woke up due to a first time deal of online purchasing of an apparel. & was woke up with the excitement jumping on the personal online-trading bandwagon.

Yes, I am a Gen-Y, a very modernized one, yet I am daily rocked by a speedwave of new gen Web2.0 landmark which is undeniably a huge space of opportunities & potentially delicious. Frankly, I almost lost in the speed of Web2.0-ians. Like it or not, a whole lot more unprecendented new.Wave will keep comin'. Are you ready?

Are you one of those first-mover? OR are you a laggard?
What kind of Web2.0 wave are you in?
Facebook? MSN? MySpace? Twitter? LinkedIn? Wiki? Widget? YouTube?
Do you find this overwhelming already? ;)

Tell me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment