Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Michael Jackson & family will tell you about MY life

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. It's a lot harder than you think!

Pick your Artist:
MJ & family

Are you a male or female:
"Man in the Mirror" (wakakakkaka - I kind of like this :D)

Describe yourself:
"Lovely One”

How do you feel?
“Can You Feel It" (-the Jacksons)

Describe where you currently live:
“On the Line” (FYI equatorial line)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
“ History”

Your favorite form of transportation:
“Fly Away” (>-})

You and your best friends are:
“Superfly Sister”

What's the weather like?:
"Fall Again”

Favorite time of day:
“Break of Dawn”

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
"The Lady in My Life”

What is life to you:
“Whatever Happens"

Your current relationship:
“Girlfriend" (or "It's the Falling in Love")

Your fear:
"Smooth Criminal”

What is the best advice you have to give?
"Enjoy Yourself”

Thought for the Day:
“Earth Song”

What is your typical day today?
"Working Day and Night"

How I would like to die:
“Heaven Can Wait”

My soul's present condition:
"I Can't Help It” (-bcos I am on a cast)

My motto:
"Keep the Faith"

2 comments:

  1. After going through this article I have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.
    ------------------------------
    Journey2Thai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Esan Man. will be posting some photos around heritage in Msia soon :)

    ReplyDelete