Thursday, January 14, 2010

IF

If I got a jetplane > I am gonna fly to the Pluto
If I got a say> I will tell her please cooperate & start thinking strategically
If I got a vote> I will vote for peace
If I am on a ferry> I will sing my heart out
If I can make a wish> I wish I can be happy forever
If I know that one day I will realize what I am doing is not worth it> I will not do that again'
If I have a chance to say sorry to her> I will say, look, you made me pissed off first
If I do have a choice> I will take that & go
If I only can thank one person> I will say thanks to my ex-landlord
If you asked me what I am doing here> I will tell you, isn't that obvious?
now if I tell you if all these can work, I will not be writing here.

Of all these things, there's only one thing can work: If I don say all these@ all, I think it had worked out well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment