Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Start.Stop.Continue

3 simple words - as food for thought for today.

My boss creatively asked us to start ice breaking game with explaining what our name means. good one.

So, here you go with my intro to my team.......
My name is See Kai Xin. 施凯欣。施 means TO GIVE; in the ancient Chinese history, there's four legendary beauty & one of them is 西施。so, maybe the beauty lies within :D lolx

Next, 凯means victory. In the ancient Chinese time, there's always war...to fight for conquering larger lands & build empire. & usually if they came back with victory, they will sing the 凯旋歌 (victory song). 欣 sort of means successful...>something like that la, I also dono.. :D lolx. I just know that 欣赏 in combination means TO APPRECIATE

Funny part is that my team member has got diverse type of names...so there's literally "beautiful flower", the philosopher, the very HUAT *& prosperous one, the Son of Goddess, the Witness, the Dawn Light.......lolx. so funny. [for those who knows my team-mate, guess who is this! :P]

Move on: we have this activity in Staff Mtg.
Start.Stop.Continue:
We broke into 3 groups. my team took the "Continue", so basically we need to think what in our staffing team needs to CONTINUING DOING. For other groups, they will think about what we need to START DOING? & what are the things we should STOP DOING.....

Interesting pulsing & discussion.

Food for thought for me:
What I should Start Doing more often?
What should I Stop doing now?
What things/habit should I be Continuing?

Tell you next time :) *grin*

How about you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment