Monday, February 8, 2010

I Just Want to Know

Clearly wasn't clear why she thinks so.

There's so much of ambiguity & vagueness in there. I used to like it, but not this one......just not this one. I want to know if this is true or whether it is even real. Please I beg, I want to know.

Yesterday, after a bad lecture from you....my heart actually broken..but I guess this is necessary for me to wake up. I know you are in all good intentions, but somehow, I am so scared @ the other end to tell you that how much I want to know. She couldn't concentrate it is true. She can't get her mind out of something, that is also true. Despite the many times self denial that she is crazy & kept telling that this is not gonna be impossible, she still can't help thinking over & over again..obsessed or what? toxicated or immuned? arghh...too complicated to know. Felt silly when I sat, stood, walked, & sat back & stood. This just so not right. At least I felt not right..with myself of course.

Am listening to the Point back to Circle by a melancholic singer. There's stars shining in the lyrics, there's regret in her voice, there's the let go feeling, there's the new hope turn, there's happiness in her tears. What does all these means. She hopes it really means something to her. She hopes & she will know the answer in the name of fundamental rule of time. Yea, time.


1 comment: